Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge Bench or Huge Dead Lift???

deadlift

flatbench sucks!!!!!!!

to the average once a week in the gym guys, who only show up to do bench press, probably bench press. But as for me I would choose a huge deadlift. with a huge squat coming in second.

Shit, you couldn't find 1 in 10 on the street who knew what a deadlift was. Everyone speaks the language of bench press, so this is better for impressing the laypeople (weenies) of the world.

Dead lift for sure.

More real life situations need lifting then pushing.....
Maybe cause of where i work (in the stockroom of a department store)

Dudes who dead lift have this "look" to them......they look stronger or something.

Nothing impresses me more than a guy that can lift the side of a car. Trust me when I say that it is a very funny sight to see two powerlifters pick up a friend's car and move it to a different spot in the parking lot....the look on the owner's face is priceless...lol

Bench press by far!! The reason all you guys are saying DL is because you all probably have really shitty BP!! Any one can do a 5 or 6 plate DL for a couple

But show me how many people can do a 4 or 5 plate BP... NOT that many!

BP is way more impressive!!

Gear

When I see a guy benching 4-5 plates on each side, I am amazed. Im also amazed when I see people pulling 600lbs for a few reps on deads!

so i gotta say that they are equally amazing!

Top Bottom