Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge Bench or Huge Dead Lift???

I'd have to say that it just depends on the person, and how much weight they're doing. Few years ago in school, there was a guy who weighed around 155 who deadlifted over 600, this was impressive, but he only squatted like 225. He was just skinny and tall. I'm not impressed to much with a 375 lb guy who is 5'9" and benches 505.

I have to say i dont agree with gear. I dont see many guy's at the gym deadlifting at all let alone doing 4 or 5 plates on each side. I like them my self it is one of my favorite's. We have 4 benches at my gym and it is a fight to get one. But i like them to, but second to dead's.I would have to say they are both impressive, DL 575 and above and BP 375 and above under 220BW

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

i don't think it really matters, some of us are better in some areas of lifting and worse in others. I can deadlift with the strongest guys in the gym, i have maxed at 675lbs on deads, but i've never benched over 350lbs! People tell me i look as if i can bench over 400, but right now i probably couldn't do 315 for 3 reps or so. It's all about how you look in my oppinion. I quit doing the heavy ass exercises a while ago. I go now for slow reps, feeling each one deep within the muscle. That's what i think makes me look the best

Top Bottom