Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HUGE ARMS...Do you go heavy or light??

caBEAST

I used to go heavy on everything but since Ive been using perfect form and started concentrating on "squeezing" the muscle, Ive gotten way better results...EXCEPT on my arms...I think I want to go back to training heavy when it comes to bi's & tri's....also, do you train them together? superset or tri's first, then bi's?? what do you do??

I've done both heavy and light. I think it's best to keep changing it up and shocking the
Muscles. I over did it 2 months ago and now have killer tendinitis in both arms so I'm not even training them directly and still seeing results so fuck if I know.

Heavy weight, technique and form suffer but the arm muscles are moving more weight. IMO this is useless training.

Light weight, technique and form should/need to be perfect. Less overall weight being moved but if you can isolate and really focus that weight it will also do amazing things.

heavy 'indirect' work here. rows, pullups, bench, military press, dips, pushups

Agree with Tom. I by no means have huge arms, but have noticed greater gains focusing on heavier compound lifts than I ever did with endless isolation exercises

with my arms,i do them on the same day,biceps and triceps,i do one mass building excercise for biceps like SBC and then 2 muscle toning excercises like incline db curls and crossbody hammers as an example,same as for triceps i either start out with skullbusters then tricep pulldowns and then db french presses for example i switch up my routine once a month,i do drop sets etc and change up a bit every month,and sometimes i do a 4th excercise at the end of my workouts for a burn out

my arms have always been a strong suit. i like to train my compounds HEAVY (heavy bench, heavy pullups, heavy rows), and my direct arm work on the opposite end of the week, high rep, concentrating on muscle contraction, and shorter rests

Arms have been my weak spot, I did heavy compound rows, but until I did light weights with high reps, my arms weren't growing.

Top Bottom