Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HTS training

French 02

how many of you guys have follow HST, according to the HTS principles and people who has done you gain muscle twice faster than doing regular training.

It seems like a pretty good routine at first glance. Truthfully, everything works.

The best workout program is the one you aren't currently doing. There is 'no magic' program. However, it's good to mix it up so your body keeps responding. Your body responds to different stimuli. If you keep training the same way, you will reach a plateau and your body will no longer keep responding.

Whenever a new client comes to me for training I ask for their current workout program. What I do then is send a workout program COMPLETELY different from their current workout program.

What a good workout program does is:
1. Pushes you out of your comfort zone
2. Gets you try something new
3. Makes you train HARD

how many of you guys have follow HST, according to the HTS principles and people who has done you gain muscle twice faster than doing regular training.

Quite an exaggerated claim if you ask me. However, I would definitely give it a go if I would not have a regimen that I follow right now

I am not running the routine but I would give it a try if it interests you. Sometimes it can be fun and interesting to follow a program that has been put together. In the end if you are training hard and eating properly you will see gains. Whatever it takes to stay consistent is a great idea.

Top Bottom