Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Would You Train Legs At Home???

Texas Ranger

Guys, I'm kind of in a jam and need a few suggestions. I'm going to start back training this month. I can train my upper body on Mondays(Back & Biceps) and Wednesdays(Chest, Shoulders & Triceps) at a gym on my job. I'm off on Fridays and all I have access to is dumbbells ranging from 10lbs-60lbs. Now, all I can do is High Rep DB Squats, Lunges & SL Deadlifts which will work I guess, but it just doesn't seem like enough. Any suggestions???

From Zero, I was thinking about buying a Squat Rack, 310lbs of Free Weights, and an Olympic Bar. I already have a repaired ACL in my left knee, so I'm not trying to use really heavy weights anymore. Plus, I found out my legs respond ALOT better to higher reps(12-15 reps). My main focus will be Squats(Moderate Weight), Front Squats, Barbell Hack Squats, Lunges, and SL Deadlifts.

Or check the pennysaver in your area. Or ask around the gym. Someone's usually trying to get rid of their old rack and weights.

Top Bottom