Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to wait after a muscle strain

tim_5000

I forced too much my arm work out and I strained a muscle on my biceps it happened yesterday and I'm experiencing swelling , I was wondering how long do I have to weit until I can get back to work my arms what home therapy would you guys recommend to recover faster,thank you.

as long as it isn't torn too badly it should heal up in a week or two at most

some guys will tell you to ice it but you may want to actually apply heat to speed up blood flow to speed up healing. listen to your body and if it hurts stay off of it

just work your legs in the mean time bro

If it's just a small strain, you should be able to start working out your biceps 1-2 weeks after the strain. Listen to your body though. DONT be stubborn and train before your bicep feels back to normal.

Your first week back in the gym training arms, just go 80%. Train like a lazy pro bodybuilder. Get a pump, talk to a few cute girls and then leave. Dont break a sweat.

It depends on how fast you heal and how old you are. I have noticed as I have gotten older that it takes me much longer to heal from these types of injuries. The main thing here is to listen to your body. If you are having pain then do not push yourself. You will just end up making it worse. Once it is feeling better then work back slowly and with light weights until you get more comfortable.

Top Bottom