Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to train while ON! and Injured...

doubles1

alrite guys...rite now im in cycle...

and im having back difficulties (low back that is) and its really affecting me...i have some trouble training back but not really that bad...but its horrendous for me to try and train legs...i dont know what to do...today i tried to train squats and now my back feels like theres a knife cutting thru my low back muscle... i cant do leg press really and im overally just struggling but dont want to stop training legs....any reccomendations or advice.?>??

whats can i do for a leg routine and still hammer legs while having a hurting back...(hopefully it will heal soon)...

would taking a fewweeks off of legs really hurt me for my cycle...the gear hasnt kicked in yet either, but im not willing to stop the cycle either...

any help greatly appreciated...

danks

i had the same problem a couple years ago with my chest i slightly tore it week 4 into my cycle i layed off any chest movement for a couple week then just did push ups for chest the rest of my cycle.

If i was you id do the same just go real light you will still grow since your on a cycle but your only option is to go light and maybe do hack squats instead of free weight squats.

Try to do things that load one leg at a time such as heavy step-ups, lunges, and even explosive sprinting up stairs or up a hill. Also, try front squats instead of back squats to minimize how much forward lean you're using. But try to keep your spine as vertical as absolutely possible or one leg at a time when loading.

I hope this help you man. Good luck with it.

dankduke said:
alrite guys...rite now im in cycle...

and im having back difficulties (low back that is) and its really affecting me...i have some trouble training back but not really that bad...but its horrendous for me to try and train legs...i dont know what to do...today i tried to train squats and now my back feels like theres a knife cutting thru my low back muscle... i cant do leg press really and im overally just struggling but dont want to stop training legs....any reccomendations or advice.?>??

whats can i do for a leg routine and still hammer legs while having a hurting back...(hopefully it will heal soon)...

would taking a fewweeks off of legs really hurt me for my cycle...the gear hasnt kicked in yet either, but im not willing to stop the cycle either...

any help greatly appreciated...

danks

Recovery from injury is more important than

Recovery from training stress

and diet

and gear.

I really was not able to tell if your problems are injury, stress, or overtraining, or maybe just over-pumping related.

You are much much better off to hold off on training that body part. Err on the side of caution.

Its one thing for us guys to "train past the pain" - thats OK. But training wen something is hurt, is different. Thats is NOT smart. Do NOT use your "mind over matter": capabilities to ignore obvious problems.

Trust me, been there done that. STUPID thing to do.

I would say - hold off on that body part. Stretch it out a lot maybe (seriously). If its lower back, you can still do some isolation type work on parts of the leg without getting the back involved.

I say now that its best, if you have an injury or somthing like this, to wait until you are injury-pain-free for A FULL WEEK before starting to train that part again. After all, if it is healing, it is "recovering" from damage already.

Hope this helps.

Also - looks like you did a full Accutane regimen and waited until it was over before starting your AS cycle. Smart move. I hope that worked out for you.

Heres a karma blast for ya too.

Later.

Riker as usual thakns for the support...

i pretty much have done a full accutane regimen i did 4 mo's on and now im just takin a very low dosage for another month or couple weeks...

but what type of exercises would u advise me doing if the case is i can still train but it doesnt effect my back...leg extensions are an exercise that are okay....and leg curls i can do fine...its things like squats leg press and hacks that i cannot possibly do....i also took two weeks off of legs and yeseterday i felt better its not overtraining but an injury from basketball a couple months ago...

thanks for the continued support.

danks

Unless for a legitimate reason such as a tear, immobilization and/or complete inactivity is worse for a problem than some form of stress is.

Avoiding it will only put off what you'll have to eventually do which is strengthen the area without aggravating it.

You have a disc problem which can ONLY be helped by strengthening the supporting, surrounding structure which can be done with what I've already told you about.

I've had to come back from a blown disc and subsequent surgery for the same.

Good luck.

here's another bump for you anyway.

Top Bottom