Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How STRONG do you need to be.?.... EVER.........

OMEGA

As many of you know I have been through a spectrum of Experience with lifting.

~I have been super strong before, I have injured before, I have had broken limbs 4 times (Football), I have been able to run miles, I have gotten fat Twice, and had to fight like a Steel Head up stream to undo the damage etc ect......

BODYBUILDING the OMEGA PROJECT way is the synthesis of all the Precious and coveted Gems in training; and THE WAY to proper development in SUPERIOR fashion.

It is the WAY we do our reps and sets which yield the effect.
It also happens to be a sustainable level of intensity of stress strategically applied for the Maximum Aesthetic effect.

OUR primary goal and Power is the strategic development of muscle "at will", something you cannot do unless

A) you are genetically gifted

B) your muscles are geared toward all the lifts you do ( mechanically)

This where the OMEGA project comes in.

It IS you Learning a way or "THE WAY" to make ANYTHING respond with the mind and application combined HAND in HAND.

Thus those who are less gifted will surpass those gifted with the only variable being TIME and hard WORK. This makes you Unstoppable.

The following are general numbers that are the High End of all you need, I will show you the Kids numbers first so you can get a feel........

The Kids Strength these are EXACT NUMBERS:

Incline Db Presses were 70/s for 9
Smith Incline was 185 for 8 ( we did these when he did not feel the Incline Db's)

Leg presses were almost 4 plates on each side

rows were not past 135 ( barbell) ( but we mostly Hammer Strength rows)

Curls ( barbell) would be between 50/60 lbs)

these are EXACT numbers.

Barbell Maximums:

~~250-275 Pounds is all you will ever need
on the Classic barbell Lifts of Bench, Dead lifts and Squats If you are above 6 foot tall.
~~225-250 Pounds is all you will ever need
on the Classic barbell Lifts of Bench, Dead lifts and Squats If you are above 5'9 foot tall.
~~205-225 Pounds is all you will ever need
on the Classic barbell Lifts of Bench, Dead lifts and Squats If you are below 5'9

If you LOVE Barbell bells you stick with this weight as your maximum and one day you will be able to crack out 20-25 reps for sets like nothing.
Which when translated into say a PR ( personal record) would equate to a VERY HIGH number. BUT you instead of getting inured will look HUGE and Feel like Machine and be able to rip the door off a car if you needed too.
You will Look Like a Ferrari instead of a Dump Truck.

DB lifts:)
These may seem arbitrary but they are based form "in the trenches" training.

DB Incline ( no need to go past 100's) I use 85s but make them count by trying to use all pec.

DB Rows ( no need to go past 100's) I use 85's but make them count by trying to use all lat/upper back)

DB Shrugs ( no need to go past 100's) I use 85's but make them count by trying to use all trap)

CalfRaises ( no need to go past 3 plates) I can make 2 count so long as a do them super slow

Smith Squat 225-275 but for REPS

Barbell curls ( honestly the bis are so small it does not take much
no need to ever pass 100 pound Barbell I can use 60's and get an = or better work load.

DB laterals ( no need to ever go past 30's I don't care how big you are
make them count and make your rotator STRONGER as well)

(you may use this Article for Personal USE BUT please don't disseminate it to ANYONE out side of this forum or EMAIL to anyone, or Fax it. It is Owned by AGXsports.)

Last edited:
OMEGA said:
BUT you instead of getting inured will look HUGE and Feel like Machine and be able to rip the door off a car if you needed too.
You will Look Like a Ferrari instead of a Dump Truck.

:evil: That is why I am here!

Wow, that is a VERY interesting read. Can't wait to learn more Bro. :) :)

This is awesome. I am so excited!!!

Uh does this mean I should stop squatting like 435 lbs?

I don't have a smith machine anymore, but I do love loading plates on and squatting huge for reps, because I look like a freak and it's about the only time I feel badass. like I could kick someones spine through them!

OMEGA said:
yes lol

especially since you said your legs are already big:)

aww fuck this makes me want to cry, they are and my quads are starting to bulge, I figure the more muscle would help burn more fat down the stretch, haha.

;_;

Top Bottom