Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to start?

My weigh around 200 lbs. I've been overweight all my life and I've tried and failed many times before.
I'm determined to lose weight now and get in a better shape before my birthday which is in 4 months. But, I don't know how to start.
So if you guys can help me with how to start the process of losing weight that would be of great help for me!

Right away instead of posting. Like eat less and do more cardio RIGHT NOW!

Clean your diet, minimum carbs, more meat and veggies, start intermittent fasting, plus add CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

Yesterday morning I ate 2 breakfast sandwiches, tea. For lunch ham sandwich with cranberry juice and for dinner stir fry beef, broccoli, white rice and potato salad with juice. I have the worst sweet tooth which I eradicate completely if that even possible.

Here's a start... Eat real food, not junk in packages. Think if the pilgrims had access to it, it's ok for you to eat. So lean meats, veggies, fruits, etc... Move more. Start counting your daily steps. Progressively do more over time. Get a gym membership if you wish to put some muscle on your body. The important thing is to just through the door and solidify that habit of going. Once you're there, you'll at least do something.

Consistency is the secret. If you focus on eating the right foods and working out, you will absolutely hit your goals. The key is to stick to it.

Top Bottom