Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How soon do you train after waking up?

Ganh

I am trying to figure out my schedule for the upcomming months, and I wonder how soon after waking up it is ok to train? I think that training right after waking up may not be the best thing, as you know...the body might not be ready. So what do you think is a good time after waking up to train?

It is different for everyone, since it takes a different amount of time to be fine. For me, one hour is enough to wake up, have a small breakfast, and get to the gym for training. By this time I am already good to go. I know some people who can go right away and perform, and others who need more time to wake up...

I don't know my schedule for this afternoon so lord knows why knowing what I'm doing for a few months is so important but anyway...

I wake on the days I don't work before 7am and I try to be in the gym for 10-1030am or so.

It's worth adding that the busiest time for most gyms is around 5pm and I doubt if those training then just got up.

You can workout pretty much as soon as you wake up - the main thing is hydration.

Wake up, drink at least 500mL of water and then hit it.

If you have a little bit more time, eat a small pre workout meal as well. If you don't have time for a meal, then just make sure to eat a good meal after wards.

I have trained at all different times throughout my life. For me, I love training early in the AM. While I have trained fasted when it was super early (5am), I prefer to get a meal in, some water, and a cup of coffee to really have a solid workout. Now, I train more in the afternoons.

Top Bottom