Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how should I feel after band work?

Grantsdu

I have been working with bands for about 3 weeks I guess. I don't really know if i'm doing it right but I have been butting the bands on and benching 3 reps as fast as I can for about 10 to 15 sets. I don't really feel anything though. Maybe I don't have enough weight on the bar or many other things. What could I be doing wrong?

How much weight, what bands, what is your best 1rm?

After using green bands on my speed bench, I am pretty tired, and cannot do nearly as much weight on triceps assistance exercises as when I don't use the bands. Last night I used 185 bar weight plus 100 lbs of chain, plus green bands, and I increased the bar weight 5 lbs each set. I was not out of breath by the end, but my triceps and shoulders were pretty wore out.

B.

I am slightly sweating by the end of 8 sets and don't really feel that fatigued. Bands hurt my joints mor e than anything.

I too just did the dynamic day on bench with the green bands for 8 sets and wasn't fatigued thouroughly.

I will tighten the bands however a bit.

The mini bands should be doubled...both ends should be around the bar and secured to the floor.

50% of your 1rm, 8-10 sets of 3, 45 sec rest between sets. If you are not fatigued...you are doing something wrong.

B True

Top Bottom