Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how should I eat and train on this cycle

black sheep

Banned
I am about to start a cutting cycle. I am not "Fat" by any means my stats are 5'11" 177Lbs, 13% BF. I want to loose my fat on my Pecs ESPECIALLY and my little gut. But I wish to continue to gain Muscle. So my cycle is as follows, any Help on HOW TO EAT to burn this fat, get cut, and maybe continue to grow (That is of LEAST concern, really wanna get ripped and Shred fat to 6 or 7%)

Week 1-8 Test PROP 150mg E.O.D
Week 3-8 Winny 50mg E.D.
Week 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 Clen 80-100mcg Per Day
Other weeks ECA stack.
Clomid 300mg 50/100/50 3 days after last shot.

I decided to Do cardio 45 minutes E.O.D and Lift 60 Minutes E.O.D. Is this a good Idea, and What and HOW SHOULD I EAT..

Thanks for any help..

I remember the old days of BBing. Take Gear.......get big..think about getting ripped when 40lbs. over genetic peek..........now they take them just to get ripped.......what a waste of money. If I just wanted to get semi-big & ripped........I'd just have the right diet & training........
That's just me though.

You can't tell someone how many cals to eat on a cycle as everyone if diffrent. I would follow a high protein, low-mod carb and moderate fat diet and with the e/c/a diet and cardio the fat will come off

M18

Listen up to wat Strom is saying bro...i mean think about it u cant sculpt something out of nothing....just like with carving for a statue....it starts out as just a big rock, but little by little its is cut and carved into perfection. My advice....bulk first bro. Then worry about cutting later (which will be a lot easier when u have more muscle mass). Oh and im not criticizing just trying to help a fellow brother out.

CHEERS!

I have a VERY small frame, and Have some decent muscle for my frame, just want to define it, And I am asking How to eat before I start, so PLease don't say "bro -

you should know how to train and eat before starting juice"

BEcause I am doing the research before I start. Plan to bulk later, But around me, HUGE FREAKS don't get laid, they get laughs. I just want to be about 180 Lbs, and like 6% Bf, with a six pack and 15" Arms, That is my goal, everone has a different goal, and mine is not to be "Big as Fuck". Anyway, sorry I asked for help, I guess if I want to loose my neck I'll ask for help, otherwise I better stay out of this forum...

Hey dude,

I would put some T3 in that cycle if you really want to shred up and go below maintenance cals on food. With just chicken breast, tuna, vegis and no carb after 2pm.

If u dont like the advice that me and the rest of these bros tell you then get the fuk out of here...we'll live. This is an anabolic "wanna get big and look fukin diesel and get a bunch of bitches" board. Not the "I prefer to look like a crack addict so i can score with Middle School girls" board. And i dont know wat kind of chix u talk to that laff at buff guys but let me tell you....that ever since getting into this game I score in insane amounts. Fukin muscle envy fuk.

Apparently too much gear has ruined this guys vocabulary

"And i dont know wat kind of chix u talk to that laff at buff guys but let me tell you"

Laff Huh. That speach with all of it's Improper grammer and second grader spelling has me "Laffing" my ass off. That you guys for the good advice..

Top Bottom