Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to pick a gym

Ljallana

I want to get back into training with the pandemic slowing down and things opening up now is the time for me to choose a gym. I am in a decent size city and we have all kinds of gyms to choose from. What are your check lists for finding a good gym that can cater to someone who is serious but still not too hardcore

You should pick a gym where they allow you to drop weights no joke
ask that first

I want to get back into training with the pandemic slowing down and things opening up now is the time for me to choose a gym. I am in a decent size city and we have all kinds of gyms to choose from. What are your check lists for finding a good gym that can cater to someone who is serious but still not too hardcore

Can't help you. I like hardcore. An easy measure is... how heavy do the dumbbells go to? I need at LEAST 150lbs

Check a few out and see where you feel the most comfortable and where has the equipment you will need. Personally I prefer training at home and have slowly built a home gym.

Top Bottom