Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often should you lift your max weight?

Miltone

So bros,

How many days a week can a newbie go to the limit when trying to gain mass? is it ok to lift your max weight every day as long as you work on different muscle groups, or you can hurt a muscle if you push it to the limit too much? Like if I hit a couple of sets with my max bech on monday as part of chest day and max squat on tuesday as part of leg day, and do that weekly...

You can lift your max weight every day as long as you are not training the same body part two days in a row. HARD training is what builds muscle. Easy pump workouts are not what builds muscle.

Train hard, and train to failure, but train smart. Rep ranges less the 5 per set are not smart for bodybuilding and can lead to injury. I recommend always training with a minimum of 5 reps per set. Always use good form and be in control of the movement. Remember that as a bodybuilder, your goal is to stimulate the muscle. The weights are just a tool to do that. HOW you lift the weight is more important then how much you lift.

I really like this workout split:
day 1: shoulders arms
day 2: legs calves
day 3: back chest
day 4: cardio abs
Then repeat

Top Bottom