Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you work to failure?

WalkingBeast said:
No problem at all!! ThanX for the encouragement also!! Youll get there sooner then you think!! Depends on your goals too though. Deadlifting hasnt seemed to help my BB efforts much at all, but has brought my strength up in multiple lifts it seems. If anything its thickened my waist and got me stronger on deadlifts! haha I was already at a plateau in size when I started the deads though.

Deadlifts have helped my BB efforts in so many ways my back has made rapid improvments since adding it. In addition to my booty becoming more umm shaplier too. ;)
Strength is important to me but most important is my over all look I need to keep telling my self that or I am going to hurt myself.

superqt4u2nv said:
Deadlifts have helped my BB efforts in so many ways my back has made rapid improvments since adding it. In addition to my booty becoming more umm shaplier too. ;)
Strength is important to me but most important is my over all look I need to keep telling my self that or I am going to hurt myself.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Looking very appetizing!! Youd make for a good breakfast, lunch and dinner!! Keep it up!!

49062thumb.jpg

4906224102.jpg

OK superqt4u2nv Every time I see you avatars I get.....It must be my 4th week of test. DAMN!!! I go on vacation and come back to that pic...Oh so nice :)

Top Bottom