Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you lift when your "on"

mrcashcream

Just a general consensus, how often a week do you workout (when on a cycle) your:

bi's
tri's
chest
shoulders
legs
back

If you workout certain body parts more then others a week, why?

bump for times per week to bring up lagging bodyparts and do you cut back the ones that grow too fast?

Mon and Thurs - Chest tris abs and forearms
Tues and Fridays- legs calves shoulders and traps
Wed and Sat- back latts and bis

I love this routine! I am seeing nice results!

So if I am off right now and lift each body part once every seven days, When I am on I should bump it up?

Twoguns said:
So if I am off right now and lift each body part once every seven days, When I am on I should bump it up?

That's been my assumption, taking into mind that gear helps speed up protein synthesis, thus speeding up building and recovery. One would think to hit each muscle multiple times a week.

MrCashCream said:
Just a general consensus, how often a week do you workout (when on a cycle) your:

bi's - 3 times
tri's - 2 times
chest - 2 times
shoulders - 3 times
legs - 2 times
back - 2 times

The reason shoulders and bi's are 3 is....bi's I am working on my peak and overall development for competition, shoulders I want to make my V more V with wider shoulders.

Stacemranger said:
bi's - 3 times
tri's - 2 times
chest - 2 times
shoulders - 3 times
legs - 2 times
back - 2 times

The reason shoulders and bi's are 3 is....bi's I am working on my peak and overall development for competition, shoulders I want to make my V more V with wider shoulders.

those are the exact 2 i'm trying to bring up to par..you mind posting your split? and all they all balls out heavy or 1 heavy 1 light

Top Bottom