Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much sleep during bulking training

charlevicent48

I have had sleep disorders since I was a kid , I'm 27 now and since I was 14 I've slept for more than 6 hours sometimes 5, I want start a bulking cycle and many body building articles say sleeping at least 8 hours a night is necessary to develop muscle, is it true? do you think sleeping 5-6 hours a night could affect my cycle in a negative way?

mobster is correct

SOME people can get away with only 5 or 6 hours of sleep. I do not believe that is healthy long term though. but if it works for ya you gotta do what you gotta do. i would tell you to try and nap during the day but i bet if you did you would have an even harder time sleeping at night right?

people who are bipolar only sleep 3-4 hours a night. I'm not saying you are bipolar but it is very possible you have some sort of mental issue.

I know if i do not get atleast a solid 8 hours I feel it the next day and i do not recover the way i need to

That is really individual. Personally, I sleep anywhere between 6 and 7 hours, and if I sleep more than that, I feel like shit. So if you feel fine, then don't force yourself to sleep more.

Everyone is different so it is impossible to answer. Remember that "rest" includes days off too and not just sleep. You need to give your body a day off when you need it.

Sleep is when your muscles actually grow and repair. Sleep is SO SO SO important.

Sleeping 8-10 hours per night has been linked to increased testosterone levels, decreased body fat, decreased risk of cancer etc.

I would try to sleep at least 6-8 hours per night. More the better

Top Bottom