Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you.....LIFT!

fyyer

Not that it matters too much, but lets hear what some of your typical workout days consist of. How much weight is on the bar? bench? Squat? curl? etc, etc.

I can bench 115 (with help)
max squats are 205
Im normally curling the 15lb DB for sets of 6 (never maxed)

Normally I prefer to use the colored weights and stick to aerobics classes.

I usually start off by doing chest presses, I'm up to 35lb db for 7 reps. Hopefully, I'll be doing 45lbers after my cycle. I bench 100lbs but with perfect form, no bouncing off the chest or anything.

Then I move on to curls, I curl 160lbs using my entire body, That's the way Dave draper use to do them. I'll do 8 sets.

Move on to the preacher, for 5 sets.

Then I do Lateral raises with 45lb db. 1-2 sets.

Then Tricep pushdowns, where i do the entire stack using The Full Body momentum Weider Principle.

I hit the Back with some intense lat pulldowns, 3/4 of the stack 1-2 reps

I go to the back, take off my wifebeater and flex for 15mins.

I'm 145lbs now, up from 135 on Dbol/Test/Eq.

Looking to hit 155.

Those are some impressive numbers BigAndy. I have yet to hit triple digits on my bench but I'm working on it (can do 85 lbs. for 3 right now). Do you have any tips for me?

your kidding right andy ?

BigAndy69 said:
I usually start off by doing chest presses, I'm up to 35lb db for 7 reps. Hopefully, I'll be doing 45lbers after my cycle. I bench 100lbs but with perfect form, no bouncing off the chest or anything.

Then I move on to curls, I curl 160lbs using my entire body, That's the way Dave draper use to do them. I'll do 8 sets.

Move on to the preacher, for 5 sets.

Then I do Lateral raises with 45lb db. 1-2 sets.

Then Tricep pushdowns, where i do the entire stack using The Full Body momentum Weider Principle.

I hit the Back with some intense lat pulldowns, 3/4 of the stack 1-2 reps

I go to the back, take off my wifebeater and flex for 15mins.

I'm 145lbs now, up from 135 on Dbol/Test/Eq.

Looking to hit 155.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :spin:

I mostly do pull ups on the gravitron set at 135lbs My stats are: 5'2" 125 when on cycle & retaining water after I get out of the shower w/my sweat suit & sox on.

I deadlift hyundai excels for 3 sets of 10 reps

I squat VW beetles pyramidding 12-10-8 adding 1 driver to each set. I will soon be adding 2 drivers to each set. Drivers wanted

I bench two heiffers for 20 reps then go straight to pushups with the front of a tractor on my back.

Thats about it.

Top Bottom