Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much cardio will give results?

gmork13

Everyday or every other day I do cardio session,rather intense, but they last only 15-20 minutes. Is that enough toget some fat loss results, or I need to force myself for more time?Or maybe lower the tempo and do more time of cardio?

If you get to do relatively high intensity cardio every day, I would say that 20-30 minutes should definitely give noticeable results. If we talk about mild cardio like active walking, I would aim to at least an hour each day. But yet again - this is all relative, as everyone is different. If you only have 15-20 minutes, then bust yourself off to a maximum, and this will yield better results.

if you are trying to lose weight exercise 1-2 hours per day.. it doesn't matter what you do, just be active

you also need to eat less. try and end up in atleast a 500 calorie deficit. i like to aim for almost 1000 under personally just to make sure since i have a sedentary job

You actually don't need to do cardio to loose weight. All cardio does is burns calories. You can loose weight just by diet alone.

That is the number 1 mistake people make. How often do you see people do their hour of cardio everyday but make no progress? That's because their diet is terrible.

If you only have time for a little bit of cardio, that's fine, just make sure your diet is on point.

Any exercise will ultimately help with fat loss so what I recommend is finding something you enjoy. That way you are more likely to stick to it. You can certainly try a bunch of different activities and make sure you are weight training as well.

Top Bottom