Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOW MANY OF YOU WORK YOUR FRONT DELTS????

punch

My shoulders have been one of my best body parts for years. From my early 20's to about 28 years old I incorporated raises in the front to isolate my front delts. What I noticed is that my shoulders got very out of proportioned as compared to my rear delts. So, I stopped doing them cold turkey. Now, I concentrate mostly on bent over lateral raises. If you do a lot of dumbell presses like I do, you really hit your front delts sufficiently. Of course genetics play a role in this but my point is that your shoulders are very intricate and once out of balance dont look aesthetically correct. Learn from me and make sure to really work your rears bros. Few things look more impressive than seeing boulders from the side rather than the front!!!! LOL

Absolutely right. I see far too many guys that never work rear delts. It is a simple movement to do yet so few do them. I've always done them using either beny over lateral db raises, on the cables or reverse on the pec deck.

My rears are too big :(

------------------
mini_asuka_visage_06.jpg
"BITCH! You can't do this to me!" Silvio

"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

My delts are almost as big as my chest! the only exercises I do for shoulders are barbell military, side laterals, and rear delt work (all types) my rear delts are catching up but my fronts are so huge that it'll take a little time. I'm also trying relentlessly to bring my chest up to match.

I'm one of the many "delt-pressers" instead of bench pressers.

ive got this problem---but the weird thing is i dont even work on my front or side delts
they seem just to grow with regular weight movements, like with benching, curls,

for some reason with me, behind the back shrugs targets my rear delt....its probably my crip

i've always worked front/middle/rear delts...and so far its looking good

------------------
THE NORWEGIAN FREIGHT TRAIN

"Pain, is just weakness leaving your body"

"...damn you for not giving my TEST" - Metallica

"After this show i'll be fat and happy again.....If i make it to the show...." - Lee Priest

"Lets put some weight on the bar.." - Shawn Ray

"IT DOESN'T MATTER" - The Rock

"Intensity builds immensity" - Kevin Levrone

i just do military presses and bent over laterals and my shoulders are my best body part

------------------
" The Lord said he can get me out of this one, but he's pretty sure you're fucked."

"Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity."

"Its not when you die its how you live"

Big Seth Pauly's Delt Shocker (bodybuilders.com) strongly recommends side laterals, and they are working for me

You can always tell the guys that bench a lot but never do back or work rear delts. They've got those sloping, heavy front delts.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Top Bottom