Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you use sprints as part of your routine?

HollywoodSwole

I'm thinking I will add these as soon as finals are over and my diet is sound again. I have a few sources, but want to hear how y'all do it. I'm thinking of doing them twice a week on non-lifting days.

My goal here is still to lean out, and my diet is sound (or at least it will be again when finals are over).

Some people say running in sand is awesome for cutting, never tried it, but It makes sense, since your digging in the sand while running. Imagine doing that with weighted wrist bands.

running in sand would be a bitch. or just run on the beach in the water thats like up to yer knees, thatll get ya tired. i wish we had beaches in alaska, hehe.

Rather than sprinting twice a week on top of your lifting, you could try interval training instead. It won't interfere with your other training as much, and will be just as effective for fat loss and all of the other cardiovascular benefits (if not more so).

I find that flat-out sprinting is equivalent to an intense leg workout at best, and a full-body workout at worst. When I sprint, I do them in place of a leg workout.

I sprint from the Fridge to the toilet on occasion, much more often as a meet gets closer. Does this count?

Other than that, and the occasional dash from the Po-Po, no sprinting for me.

B.

Top Bottom