Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you think arm wrestling is a true test of strength?

ARM WRESTLING IS ABOUT 80% TECHNIQUE AND 20% STRENGTH.

I KNOW A GUY WHO WAS NATIONALLY RANKED AND PROVED THAT TO ME. HE WAS ABOUT 180LBS. THIS BIG DUDE IN MY GYM WAS ABOUT 230LBS. HE LET THE BIG DUDE USE TWO ARMS AND HE EVEN STARTED WITH HIS ARM HALFWAY DOWN. HE STILL SLAMMED THE BIG DUDE.

KAYNE

JLo said:
This chic that I met for the second time this weekend was flexing her bicep and telling me, "Look! Look at THAT!?" I was like :confused: WTF is this bitches prob?? THEN - she said, "Come on! I wanna arm wrestle you!" Come on!!"

I just shoved her across the room and left... It pisses me off how many chic's come out of the woodwork to challenge me in some physical way... But, I was curious... what if I WOULD have arm wrestled her and LOST! Would that have meant that she WAS stronger than me or what??

I can't wait to see her again.....:D

Yes, she could of won you if she knew what she was doing. I have arm wrestled many guys that were 3 times as big as me and won. At 17 I fractured this bigs fools wrist once........after 15 minutes of sinking in more and more of my weight into the pull his wrist went SNAP!!!!!!! He should of gave up, but pride wouldn't let him. :D

Last edited:
A new article has been added:

<strong>Imagine putting your elbow down on the table to arm wrestle and then, BOOM! ...your opponent kicks you in the face! You won’t have to imagine this anymore since there is a new sport that combines arm wrestling with the brutality of mixed martial arts. If you haven’t seen full contact arm wrestling, then you’d better check this out!

Xarm Full Contact Arm Wrestling My Fave New Sport

xarm-full-contact-arm-wrestling.jpg

other than leverage and technique i would also say that arm wrestling is less about your bicep and more of a forearm and brachialus/brachioradialus muscle movement

Hey, there are quite a few muscle groups used when arm wrestling, plus the structural mechanics of the indivdual (arm length). Strength should only be compared muscle by muscle, and sport is a comparison of technique + the combination of strengths of muscle groups.

This chic that I met for the second time this weekend was flexing her bicep and telling me, "Look! Look at THAT!?" I was like :confused: WTF is this bitches prob?? THEN - she said, "Come on! I wanna arm wrestle you!" Come on!!"

I just shoved her across the room and left... It pisses me off how many chic's come out of the woodwork to challenge me in some physical way... But, I was curious... what if I WOULD have arm wrestled her and LOST! Would that have meant that she WAS stronger than me or what??

I can't wait to see her again.....:D

I get hurt,,,EVERYTIME I do it so I'm a pure spectator now.

Top Bottom