Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you can squat 500 lbs.??

L

LCBUTLER

or more???

I did for the first time last night two sets of 3 reps with 500 lbs. The first set I was a little scared, my spotter said i did a little more than 3/4 squats, my second set I was able to get a little below parallel on the first two reps and parallel on the third. I am not trying to boast, but I am proud of myself.

[This message has been edited by LCBUTLER (edited April 27, 2001).]

I squatted last night for 3 reps of 5lbs total! Of course, this was on the toilet! I was proud too!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!

I am just curious how many people do squats, and how heavy they go. Smart ass remarks like those just make you sound jealous IMHO.

Congratulations.
Squats are my strongest excercise. My record a few years ago was 6 20's each side on a 45 bar. 12x20 +45 = 285kg X 2.2 = 627lb. I got 3 reps ATF, with assistance on the 3rd rep. Can't do it anymore since a lay off although I am working back up to it. I have 3 witnesses but I will get photos next time I get there.

I CAN DO 555LBS (4 PLATES AND A 1/4 ON EACH SIDE) FOR 2----LEG PRESS OVER A 1000 LBS.
IVE GOT INCREDIBLE LEG STRENGTH---ITS GENETIC--WITH SOME ANABOLIC HELP OF COURSE. MY FATHER HAS HUGE LEGS NATURALLY ---MY SIS AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THE GIFT OF WHEELS!!

Hi I did do once 6 plates(for 6 reps) on each side when I was 18....but since ,Man i hate squats....
I just doing Leg presses and legs extension
to keep abit of size I dont mind if my legs are a bit smaller cause Im a pro wrestler and I find i lose my vertical and mobility when i use to heavy weights.....By the way Ive never juiced.

Here are my max on other exercices
Flat bench press 450lbs (2 reps)I never really do bench .
Incline DB press(chest) 160 lbs in each hands for 6 reps
DB press (shoulder) 150lbs in each hand for 6 reps
DB curls 85 lbs strict for 5 reps
By the way guys I was doing this at 18 years old Now im 23 ...Never juiced ..I guess people said Im one strong natural Guy but always accused me of juicing ...well im not sure but know what Im gonna do it now...so I think the weights will go up even more....Ill keep you guys posted

Strengthmonster...that is awesome!! I love doing squats. I am probably going to stop at 455 next time out, I really want to work on getting as deep as possible before going up any more. I was just feeling really strong last night and thought I would try it. I would love to see the pics if you ever have them.

[This message has been edited by LCBUTLER (edited April 27, 2001).]

Originally posted by PK2001:
Hi I did do once 6 plates(for 6 reps) on each side when I was 18....but since ,Man i hate squats....
I just doing Leg presses and legs extension
to keep abit of size I dont mind if my legs are a bit smaller cause Im a pro wrestler and I find i lose my vertical and mobility when i use to heavy weights.....By the way Ive never juiced.

Here are my max on other exercices
Flat bench press 450lbs (2 reps)I never really do bench .
Incline DB press(chest) 160 lbs in each hands for 6 reps
DB press (shoulder) 150lbs in each hand for 6 reps
DB curls 85 lbs strict for 5 reps
By the way guys I was doing this at 18 years old Now im 23 ...Never juiced ..I guess people said Im one strong natural Guy but always accused me of juicing ...well im not sure but know what Im gonna do it now...so I think the weights will go up even more....Ill keep you guys posted

At 18! and completely natural - I call BULLSHIT!
I have never met or heard of anybody ever having a 6 plate squat for 6 reps and a 450lb bench (when you hardly ever do them).
I would like to see a photo of you if this is true. Funny how you are new to the board. You can get away with saying anything but I wanna see some proof. My photos have been on here many times before you ask. The only way I can see you doing that weight is if your spotter was helping you considerably.

LCButler, Thanks man. I also did that weight on one of my 'strong days'. Sometimes you just go in and feel like you can lift the world. My advice is this. If you want the poundages to go up don't constantly add weight every session. Pace yourself so you don't get injuries and have days when you do go lighter. Sometimes you've gotta take two steps back to take one forwards. Good luck.

12x20 +45 = 285kg X 2.2 = 627lb. I got 3 reps ATF, with assistance on the 3rd rep.

FUCK!! thats insane...cant wait to see the pics strengthmonster !!

Top Bottom