Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many times a week do you train body parts

Diwne

just wanted to see how many times a week do you train each of your body parts and see if I was doing things correctly. I have been training for the past year and only been doing one body-part per week, but I think I want to start upping my workout and doing them twice a week. Is there a body part you shouldn't work out that many times

You should train every bodypart 2 times per day, it's the best

just wanted to see how many times a week do you train each of your body parts and see if I was doing things correctly. I have been training for the past year and only been doing one body-part per week, but I think I want to start upping my workout and doing them twice a week. Is there a body part you shouldn't work out that many times

bro i train daily, but not every body part no. maybe 1-2X per week

I train my abs almost everyday, other body parts I train less often

Top Bottom