Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of those believe that incline presses & incline work are important?

Johnnny

How many of those believe that incline presses & incline work in general are important to build a fully developed, & powerful chest?

Johnnny said:
How many of those believe that incline presses & incline work in general are important to build a fully developed, & powerful chest?

I think it's helpful, but not necessary. Incline works front delts more than flat, but the pecs seem to get worked about the same.

When I do inclines...the upper part of my chest gets sore. Flats...mostly the outer, lower, middle, inner...everything but the upper part gets sore. I can tell a difference...

Everyone has to do what works best for them. I do them becasue they help to assist my overhead press a bit.

B True

Johnnny said:
very important..but then again you asked about a fully developed chest one that is thick from the top to the bottom..youll need to do inclines as well as flat presses..stress one for a few months then switch it up and stress the other

I have always done inclines along with my flats and dips. Either of the three hold no precedence with me. All three are equally important to my chest workouts.

Johnnny said:

Personally, i'll take incline work over any other kinda work for the chest.. although I start with the basic Flat Bench it evolves over to Incline bench followed by incline flyes and ending in flat flyes with the quickness (4 to 5 sets for each).. Incline builds that "shelf" look of a high/tight chest.. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure that flat bench is good for overall power and a certain percentage of development but for a big high solid appearance gimee' the incline stuff any day.. that's just how I roll it...............................lata'.

ps- And one more thing, when your onstage hit'n a side-chest shot, havin' that high/tie-in is most impressive.

"NW"

I rarely do flat bench. Incline bench works better as a chest builder for me and it is also much easier on my rotator cuffs.

Thank you God.

I agree with all of you except jwwpua.

On another site there is a huge debate going on & a bunch of ppl who are too smart for their own good keep on with this notion that regular flat bench presses to the nipple area will equally big a thick, large & strong upper pec region that completes the entire clevage.

It is sooo fn' annoying to listen to their BS.

They say I'm an idiot for believing that incline presses & incline work in general is sooo important.

Even one of the big dudes on the site who is a personal trainer & works for the VPX supplement company agrees with me, they disagree with him as well as me but they don't call him an idiot only me.

All I can say is hipocrits.

Although I'm training natural & was about to take Suspension at one point until my hyper thyroid condition developed, I still train my chest hard with incline presses either barbell or DB's & I'll do incline DB flies either vertical or horizontal grip.

But to me incline work is soooo important.

I only do a few sets of flat or decline bench compared to upper chest work. I do 6 sets of incline work.

Thanks all for your opinions.

If these guys were over here, they'd all say you're a bunch of morons.

All I can say is IMO they're the morons. Hahahahahahahaha.

Top Bottom