x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

how many pushups?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about how many pushups? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hey I was wondering how many pushups do you think you can do in a row without stopping for a break? I was playing poker and one of the guys challenged me to a pushup contest for $100, we put a few plates under each other and if you broke a plate you lost and you had to do as many as you could. I ended up doing 15 of them and he did 35. The dude was a beast. How can I improve my pushups?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

how many pushups?

Hey I was wondering how many pushups do you think you can do in a row without stopping for a break? I was playing poker and one of the guys challenged me to a pushup contest for $100, we put a few plates under each other and if you broke a plate you lost and you had to do as many as you could. I ended up doing 15 of them and he did 35. The dude was a beast. How can I improve my pushups?

Re: how many pushups?

I would go with 10 push ups to warm up 3 sets, followed by 10 sets of 20 so about 200.

you gotta do them bro. i would say if you weight train you will rapidly improve them. weight training and resistance training works great for this
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

bro every 2-3 days add an extra pushup to your goal. gradually improve

Quote Quote posted by DrHector View Post
    Hey I was wondering how many pushups do you think you can do in a row without stopping for a break? I was playing poker and one of the guys challenged me to a pushup contest for $100, we put a few plates under each other and if you broke a plate you lost and you had to do as many as you could. I ended up doing 15 of them and he did 35. The dude was a beast. How can I improve my pushups?
    If I were you I would set a goal of at least 50 pushups per day, ideally broken into sets done until failure.

Ex.

Set 1: 15
    2: 12
    3: 8
    Etc.

Rest 1 minute between sets and donít stop until 50. Once you hit 50 your new goal is 100.

As Steve mentioned actually training with weights in a gym would be my recommendation.

Best of luck, itís up to you...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

No idea. But it's not my bet.