Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many push ups + pull ups can you do?

cboogsrun said:
You can go further than 330. Especially since they changed the standards in 1999. Its super easy now. In Basic I saw a little vietnamese dude do 140ish pushups and 150ish situps but couldn't run to save his ass. He was freakin amazing. No one else could come close to him in those 2 events.
ya I saw some small girl blast out like 120 once she was sick.

back in my army days I could do 80 nonstop and 100 situps nonstop. Pullups? When I was 15 I could do 30ish. Now I do 3 sets of 20ish. Depends on the day.

Longhorn85 said:
Impressive, but one must take into account your limited range of motion.

i go down until my upper arms are parallel to the floor. its bench pressing that gives me the advantage.

Pushups I'm not sure of...at least 20.....

Pullups = None

pushups 3 sets of 20 , pull ups on 3 sets of 15 now, but I think I could do more warmed up at one time.. and no they are not assisted or modified.

CaliGirl said:
pushups 3 sets of 20 , pull ups on 3 sets of 15 now, but I think I could do more warmed up at one time.. and no they are not assisted or modified.

damn that's good for a girl. You natural?

pushups never tried
pullups (wide grip, no straps, all the way down and chin to bar) proly 13-15
fucked up, with a plate, i can still eck out 10 (wide grip no straps)
with a plate and 25, still can knock out 7-8

jd_uk said:
damn that's good for a girl. You natural?
yeah, no supps either, just food and rest. I was injured awhile back and spent close to two years on crutches, so all I was able to do was upper body and paddle canoe or paddleboard.
I can rip out some weighted dips too. :)

Top Bottom