Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many hours do you sleep ?

jotterball

I wanted to know how many hours you guys are sleeping on the average ? I get about 6 hours but I’m struggling to recover my Dom’s hurts soo bad!!!

I get roughly 6 on weeknights and a bit more on weekends. I really could stand to get more though

I wanted to know how many hours you guys are sleeping on the average ? I get about 6 hours but I’m struggling to recover my Dom’s hurts soo bad!!!

I go to bed real early but can often feel fresh as fuck after 6 hours.

It doesn't matter so long as you feel rested and recovered.

I get 8 hours a night typically

we have a major problem in the USA with sleep. people want that big house, 3 cars, 3 kids, hobbies, coffee addictions, stimulants and uppers to get through their day etc etc. there is zero profit for anyone to tell you the truth that you need 7-8 hours of QUALITY sleep every night. but there is a shit load of profit in you undersleeping and living the "american dream"

in this game you MUST sleep to recover and repair. your body starts repair at a cellular level only when you are in a deep sleep.

If you’re trying to grow that’s not enough. 8-10 hours. What are “doms”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sleep about 6 to 7 hours through the week between work, workouts, wife, and kids. I sleep more like 8 to 9 on weekends. 8 is ideal but not realistic for those of us that have active and busy lives that prioritize time with family as well

Optimal is 8 for me. I can function on 5, but it's sluggish as all hell all day long. Typical is 6-7 though.

Top Bottom