Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days a week do you lift on cycle????

How many days of the week do you lift while on gear?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 31 9.5%

Votes: 71 21.7%

Votes: 121 37.0%

Votes: 90 27.5%

Votes: 13 4.0%

• Total voters

mikes20

i was just curious, also wondering how many days a week off cycle too, i go 6 days a week, i feel like i'm making good progress(25 pounds - 5 weeks - giant increase in strenghth - lower body fat%) , just every now and then i feel burnt out towrds the end of the week, i missed 1 day last week and it was sort of refreshing to have a day off in the middle, but i will most likely stick with my 6 on 1 body part a day split

I have a weird way I set it up when on

I will go 3 days a week for the first 2 weeks(heavy weeks)
then 1 4 day lighter week and back to the 2 heavy and so on till I am off

This way my connective tissue doesnt get as sore

maybe you guys have found something I dont know,I think I will try the higher amounts and see what I get.

do you go heavy both days you work tht part or a light/heavy or moderate/heavy what?

thanks

I go 5 one body part a day. I have so much energy and strength that I go all out each day. But I like to give enough rest to each body part. When I leave the gym I am rdy to pass out :)

I do cardio for at least 30 minutes every mornig (7 days a week). I lift at night 5 days a week off cycle; 6 days a week when on.

Top Bottom