Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days a week do you lift on cycle????

How many days of the week do you lift while on gear?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 31 9.5%

Votes: 71 21.7%

Votes: 121 37.0%

Votes: 90 27.5%

Votes: 13 4.0%

• Total voters
i usually take a day on the weekend off. usually sunday since the gym hours are so shitty.

so 6X per week. 3 day split so i'm really only working the same muscle group 2X per week or less.

don't see how some of you can consider that 'overtraining' when your muscles get 3 days rest

if you go in there like a gorilla and max out every set or do 10 sets of pullups or something crazy where you start getting inflammation and soft tissue pain then yeah you will overtrain. i can't remember the last time i was sore? maybe a year ago when i took 2 weeks off from the gym and then came back i was sore the first few days in the gym. conditioning is very important

and that day off i usually do a 3-4 mile hike or do some bicycling. so really my life is 7 days of week of exercise. if you are watching more tv than exercising and you are not happy with your body then throw out the damn tv.. it amazes me people can spend 3 hours watching the game every night but can't spend 1 hour working out. no wonder we are a fat nation. i love watching sports too but i refuse to spend 5X more time watching them than playing them.

i usually take a day on the weekend off. usually sunday since the gym hours are so shitty.

so 6X per week. 3 day split so i'm really only working the same muscle group 2X per week or less.

don't see how some of you can consider that 'overtraining' when your muscles get 3 days rest

if you go in there like a gorilla and max out every set or do 10 sets of pullups or something crazy where you start getting inflammation and soft tissue pain then yeah you will overtrain. i can't remember the last time i was sore? maybe a year ago when i took 2 weeks off from the gym and then came back i was sore the first few days in the gym. conditioning is very important

and that day off i usually do a 3-4 mile hike or do some bicycling. so really my life is 7 days of week of exercise. if you are watching more tv than exercising and you are not happy with your body then throw out the damn tv.. it amazes me people can spend 3 hours watching the game every night but can't spend 1 hour working out. no wonder we are a fat nation. i love watching sports too but i refuse to spend 5X more time watching them than playing them.

1hr workout is like 4%of the day. If someone thinks that is overtraining this sport isn't for them lol!

1hr workout is like 4%of the day. If someone thinks that is overtraining this sport isn't for them lol!

There is more to this lifestyle than that.. cooking, grocery shopping, going to and from the gym. These are the parts that separate your weekend gym warrior from someone who loves this lifestyle

It takes me 2 hours to get to the gym, complete my training and get home.

That's 10 hours out of a 16th our week..
It's not hard but most people don't break it down like that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I'm trying something new on a cycle and working out 6 days twice per day last week of cycle going hard every day till its over minimal cardio getting if in building crazy jacked!!!! Is it a good idea go do a lot of cardio afterthe cycle anyone!?!

I have a weird way I set it up when on

I will go 3 days a week for the first 2 weeks(heavy weeks)
then 1 4 day lighter week and back to the 2 heavy and so on till I am off

This way my connective tissue doesnt get as sore

Just a a thought about what someone said a couple pages back. He stated that most people seemed to answer 7 days a week, and how he thought 1 day a week to rebuild and recoup. Then stated the people that worked out for 7 days may have higher blood pressure. I disagree. I don't juice, but my blood pressure has been the best when I was exercising up to 3 times a day.

Some juice mixes can cause high blood pressure. ANyways, when I was at my prime, 2 or 3 times a day, my blood pressure was 91/60, and I smoke well over a pack a day, about 2. (Natural Tobbacco, only 3 preservatives, hand rolled) I don't think blood pressure can get worse by exercising more in my opinion, but as far as grip, strength, etc the day off would be a good idea.

Since exercise releases the happiness and takes away stress, blood pressure shouldn't be a big deal ever. Now as for Wives and Kids, if you can avoid them I think you'll have better blood pressure too from what I hear. As far for Arsehole bosses, just swear at them and get a better job once you get fired. All mistake are opportunities.

Top Bottom