Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days a week do you lift on cycle????

How many days of the week do you lift while on gear?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 31 9.5%

Votes: 71 21.7%

Votes: 121 37.0%

Votes: 90 27.5%

Votes: 13 4.0%

• Total voters
I don't know why ppl go by weeks when they talk about working out. 7 days is some magical number to go by? I feal like a looser if i don't have a reason for not going. I split my hams and quads on diffrent days cause i can go to the gym more. Upper body gets way to sore to do keep training. If i feal a cold coming on I'll take a day or 2 off.

machaveli said:
on cycle 5 days
off cycle 4 days

Same-

On cycle 5 (3 days on 1 off, 2 days on 1 off)

Off cycle 4 (1 on 1 off)

5 days a week, have not done my first cycle yet. Every body should take at least 1 day to rest and let your muscles rebuild and recuperate. I have noticed that many of the reply's consist of 7 days no rest. I bet those people get sick alot more and have higher blood pressure.

People are using high frequency in their routines here, even on the OFF cycle routine. Just out of curiosity for the people with 6 day splits and such, what are your workouts looking like? How much time is each session, what's the intensity/volume?

If I work my back, the pull ups etc are hitting my biceps. If I work chest, bench is hitting my tri n my shoulders. If I'm going intense, I don't see how I could have separate days for chest & tri or back & bi without overtraining unless I significantly reduced the intensity of my workouts

That's what I think, I'm on first cycle and have been doing full body compounds , takes hour or so and can get three to four workouts a week and adequate rest

my 'on' is similay to most in theory. To allow connective tissue recovery, and build up store etc.. I go 4 days on 3 off. I do whole body twice in 4 days. Then 3 days in a row for recovery. Start on Mon and take Fri Sat Sun off. Takes a little more discipline this way to make it in on Monday, cause your almost out of the habit, but I feel totally fresh. I've always got great gains out of this routine, but can only maintain it while 'on'.

Top Bottom