Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days a week do you lift on cycle????

How many days of the week do you lift while on gear?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 31 9.5%

Votes: 71 21.7%

Votes: 121 37.0%

Votes: 90 27.5%

Votes: 13 4.0%

• Total voters
u 6 to 7 days a week guys, that's alot IMO. i have excelent results w/ 3-4 days a week of weights and 4-5 days a week of cardio. i get there when i can, as long as i do each bodypart, besides abs, once a week. abs eod.
1 day i do back and bi's, another day chest and tri's and another day legs. 4th day is for shoulders. sometimes i fit them in w/ legs if i'm feelin it.

3 on or off. I lift heavy and need the rest to recover.
Yes gear speeds muscle recovery, but it also increases strength which fatigues the central nervous system to a greater level - so the two counter balance each other.

ill go 7 days on or off

Sun - Tri

Mon - Bi

Tue - Should

Wed - Legs

Thu - Chest

Fr- Abs

Sat - Back

I go 7 days a week to the gym and i dont think i overtrain because hell, my chest gets a week break on my split, is that not enough time for it to grow?

And this lets me mimimize time in the gym, hardly have enough time to get in there anyways unil the weekend

JNEF said:
ill go 7 days on or off

Sun - Tri

Mon - Bi

Tue - Should

Wed - Legs

Thu - Chest

Fr- Abs

Sat - Back

I go 7 days a week to the gym and i dont think i overtrain because hell, my chest gets a week break on my split, is that not enough time for it to grow?

And this lets me mimimize time in the gym, hardly have enough time to get in there anyways unil the weekend

ON - 6
OFF - 5

If I feel really tired Ill drop a day, listen 2 ur body!

5 days a week:

Mon - Chest and Tri's
-throw in a powerlift (powerclean, some sort of strong man, atlas stone or farmerwalk)
Tues - Legs (Hams and Glutes mainly)
-squat, deadlift or tireflip to get a full leg at the end
Wed- Shoulders
-Hang Clean to Push Press for power-movement, maybe rack pulls
Thurs - Back and Biceps
-usually lighter, no power movement since I use my back so much with the other days
Fri- Quads and Calves
- front squat, etc.

Saturday I play basketball or some sport having to do with cardio and quick movements to keep my fast-twitch firing as much as possible - keeps the agility and flexibility up

When on, I go 5-6 days depending on what my body needs and how physical and fatiguing my football games are on sundays. When off its usually 4-5. Try and give myself a break when I need it, but I have all my equipment at my place so its real tempting to just go into the other room and throw some plates on.

DEEZEL said:
6 days??? You guys ever hear of over-training? I go with the Mon, wed, fri DC training method.

DC is also a lot more intenste than volume training. From what I've seen you should try to overtrain slightly when on gear. You shouldn't be able to on a good cycle with a day off every 3-4 days.
My buddy does DC when on gear. Mon, Tue, take Wed off, lift Thur, Fri, Take Sat off, Lift Sun, Mon, ect. Works good for him, but he only does 4 week cycles.

i work it 5 days whether on or off...Every time I'm in the gym I push towards exhaustion. If I'm not giving it max effort - I feel like I'm wasting my time. i do 10-15 minutes on the ellipitical to warm up the joints and get the blood flowing...I get my real cardio - in the dojo - 1 hr. 4 days a week slinging 215Lb youngsters over my head : and I don't comprimise either venues just because I covered the other on any particular day.

well if all depends...I have a physical job....so im walking and bending and lifting all damn day....so I go 3 to 4....

Top Bottom