Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days a week do you lift on cycle????

How many days of the week do you lift while on gear?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 31 9.5%

Votes: 71 21.7%

Votes: 121 37.0%

Votes: 90 27.5%

Votes: 13 4.0%

• Total voters
weedays on
weekends off

usually, i enjoy my days off to recover, but since i started my cycle, im no longer sore and i was wanting to workout badly over the weekend

Day 1 chest + bi
Day 2 back
Day 3 delt + tri
days 4 legs(quad + hams + calves)
day 5 rest........lol i don't think so rest day is accidentaly ....accidentaly ...in love

I tried the the whole routine of going EOD to the gym, and I got good gains but my body stoped responding to this, I started hitting the 6 days a week and my body started growing again. working out each body part oncea week and legs twice a week, My legs need to catch up to my upper body.

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Quads
Wednesday - Biceps/Triceps
Thursday - Delts/Traps
Friday - Hams/Calves
Saturday - Back
Sunday - Rest Catch up with the family and wifey.

I've never understood how you guys can lift 6 days a week and get big. If I lift six days a week I overtrain like shit. The 3 day a week 5x5 focusing on almost exclusively compound movements is the only thing that does the trick for packing weight on.

I see big huge guys at the gym all the time doing isolation exercising, never lifting even as heavy as I do, yet they are massive, I just wonder how come when I lift like them I lose weight and get weaker?

i go 5 of cycle but on i go 6 , 1 day for each bodypart.
Brad.

Jimsbbc said:
Here is what i do:

day1 Legs
day2 Chest/deltoids/calves
day3 back
day4 bi's/tri's/calves

repeat with no days off. If i do take one off it is between back and arms day.

at the risk of sounding ignorant, i was just wondering if you take no days off, when is there time for muscle recoperation and tissue repair?

i was going to do eod on this cycle, giving the body a full day of rest after each day of workout, with good rest and a clean diet. am i on the wrong path here?

Top Bottom