Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days a week do you lift on cycle????

How many days of the week do you lift while on gear?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.3%

Votes: 31 9.5%

Votes: 71 21.7%

Votes: 121 37.0%

Votes: 90 27.5%

Votes: 13 4.0%

• Total voters
Dial_tone said:
I don't believe you can overtrain on AS, unless you're in the gym 4 hrs a day doing 25-30 sets per bodypart.
The whole point of AS is to push your body harder than it would normally be able to stand.
I try to increase volume by 20% on AS.

Simply being on AS makes your workouts more intense as you're more aggressive and can lift more weight than you otherwise could... so just due to that you are intrinsically pushing yourself harder when you're on gear than when you're off. With that said, i don't think you need to increase your volume by more than maybe 1 or 2 sets per muscle group.

And i lift EOD... whether on or off...

Tried 5 days a week, 6 days, even 7 days... all didn't give as good gains as lifting EOD-- for me.

Dial_tone said:
I go up from 12 sets to 15 per bodypart. EOD would mean more bodyparts per session and I can't do high intensity for more than 45-60 minutes now. I train very fast, 60 seconds timed rest between sets.

I used to do around 15 sets per bodypart but i've found personally that i grow better doing 4-6 sets to concentric failure per bp. But different training methods will work differently for different people. :)

i do almost the same as dial tone set wise, off cycle i do around 12 sets per bodypart and as i said above 16 on, i've tried less but don't feel it as well, and in no way could i do more than one body part a day, unless i was to do 2 a days(morning and night), when i first started working out years ago i did 2 or 3 bodyparts a day but as time went by my workouts got a lot more intense weight wise that when i tried 2 b.p. a day the second was always half-assed because i was already spent from the first one, but then again i seem to do a lot of sets compared to a lot of people i've seen who say only do aroun 8-10sets per b.p. to each his own whatever works best for you

On cycle - Each bodypart once a week
Off cycle - Each bodypart every nine days

On cycle

Mon - Chest/Biceps
Tues - Quads/Hams
Wed - Calves/Abs
Thur - Back
Fri - Delts/Triceps
Sat - Off
Sun - Off

Off Cycle

The above spit but a just train Mon/Wed/Fri.So if i train Chest/Biceps on Monday,the next time i train them will be the following Wednesday ( Every nine days ) I usually train around 3 - 4 weeks heavy and then throw in a light week,Everyone is different when it comes to recovery.

While on I use DC's training, so 5 days a week. Low volume hi intensity, everything to failure. Cardio 3x week.

When off I use a modified DC training: 3 days a week, with cardio on empty stomach 3 days a week.

I agree with LC--EOD "on" or "off". The differnce is more and heavier sets when "on".

I need a day to at least recover mentally after a workout so I can hit the gym with full intensity the next time. Generally 5 sets per exercise for compound movements when "on" with sets 3, 4, and 5 being heavy and set 5 being to absolute failure. When "off", I generally do 3 set per exercise for compounds with set 3 being equal to the heavy weight I do while "on". While "on" I can do 3 heavy sets but can only do the same weight for one when "off". I only do 3 sets for isolations either way.

I don't pretend to be an expert but I know what's works for me.

I don't workout while I am on steroids.I thought that is why we take steroids in the first place,so we can look good without all the hard work.:D

Here is what i do:

day1 Legs
day2 Chest/deltoids/calves
day3 back
day4 bi's/tri's/calves

repeat with no days off. If i do take one off it is between back and arms day.

ROAD DOG said:
I don't workout while I am on steroids.I thought that is why we take steroids in the first place,so we can look good without all the hard work.:D

lol. . . I think that is what the general population thinks. Take steroids and end up with big huge muscles. No real work required.

Top Bottom