Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days before loss of gains?

ARIcohen

How many days off in a row without lifting does one experience loss in gains or overall strength ? I want to find my sweet spot for recovery!

You shouldn't really start losing strength until more than a week off, which is longer than your normal rest should be.

that isn't really something you should worry about

if you need to recover and rest, then do it. you will lose muscle and so what? you will actually come back stronger if your body is repaired

my attitude on this has changed as i've aged and you will as well. when i was late teens and 20's i would hammer away. when you get into your mid 30's you cannot do that anymore

How many days off in a row without lifting does one experience loss in gains or overall strength ? I want to find my sweet spot for recovery!

This gets asked more or less weekly.

It takes over two weeks off to even start to lose gains, and its minimal. A lot longer than people think. Time off can actually make you stronger. Gives your muscles time to fully heal and recover. I take a full 10 days off at least 2 to 3 times a year

Take a couple days off to recover on day 3 you should be good to go. Even on days off get in the sauna to stretch or do some light exercises.

Top Bottom