Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many chest sets while on juice?

How many sets while on juice?

• 5-10

Votes: 58 29.1%
  • 10-15

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 15-20

Votes: 38 19.1%
  • 20+

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters
This is too personal...

For instance, if you´re a HIT or Heavy Duty follower (anyone here ?) you´d probably reduce rest days due to the increase of your recovery capability while on AS but keep the 1 or 2 set, 15 or so reps for each bodypart workouts...

I´ve been trying to find a general law but I guess there´s no such thing...

Peace,

JYnxed.

I'm not the most proportunately developed individual. Some things like shoulders, chest and back blow up real quick, while everything else lags. Juice just makes this discrepancy worse. This cycle I'm gonna focus most of my time on the bodyparts that don't grow so fast (arms, forearms, calves and hamstrings) and hardly train what is already big. If your chest is truly under-developed compared to other body-parts, then by all means focus on it more while on cycle. I doubt this is the case though...when I look around the gym most guys are already training chest too much anyway (and neglecting stuff like legs and back).

I would do about 16 sets, keeping it farely low on reps for the first few excercises and then schockin the shit out of them on the last 4 sets going really light.

I generaly do anywhere from 9-15 sets.. All depends on how that particular body part is feeling.. I don't have any set in stone rule about how many sets I must do.. When I'm satified with the musce fatigue, I move on.

Top Bottom