Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many calories are burnt in a workout?

Wesan

How many calories can you burn on a normal workout with relatively high, or high intensity? I mean how many calories can I compensate for by training? It is hard for me to say no to food sometimes, so I want to know how weight training can help me eat.

It will help a little, but training will not compensate entirely for the food you eat. At most you will burn 500 calories in a very intense workout session, and a nice meal will be just as big, if not heavier in terms of calories. So it is a help, but not a cart blanche to eat whatever you want to.

That is not cool ) I see that dieting is more effective then lol. Wonder how do you keep the balance between training and dieting.

That is not cool ) I see that dieting is more effective then lol. Wonder how do you keep the balance between training and dieting.

That's why you often hear that cliche saying 'it's not a diet, it's a lfiestyle'

As cliche as that sounds...its 100% true.

Train hard, eat well and minimize stress. That's how you get the body you want.

There are a lot of factors that play into this. You could get a monitor that attaches to your body to get a more accurate idea.

I completely agree that diet is a much easier way to cut calories though.

Top Bottom