x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

How to lose 20lbs in 2 months?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How to lose 20lbs in 2 months? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: A girl-friend of mine wants to lose 20lbs by new-years. She asks me how to to this cuz im in the gym all the time and I follow the basic body-building lifestyle. But I'm not sure what to tell her. Because I don't really know that much about losing weight. I've always been on the gaining end and I have never had to lose more than a few lbs to get cut. Just to let you know about her training. She doesnt train, and she eats like 3 meals a day. But she is willing to be strict and follow my

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to lose 20lbs in 2 months?

A girl-friend of mine wants to lose 20lbs by new-years. She asks me how to to this cuz im in the gym all the time and I follow the basic body-building lifestyle. But I'm not sure what to tell her. Because I don't really know that much about losing weight. I've always been on the gaining end and I have never had to lose more than a few lbs to get cut. Just to let you know about her training. She doesnt train, and she eats like 3 meals a day. But she is willing to be strict and follow my plan. So guys... give me the plan.

Good Bro
    have her do cardio one day a week, train abs one day a week every week. this will add up, is fun. Realistic. Have her drink more water also. All this crap of people telling her to do 4,5, 6 days a week and totally changing her diet won't work since she is new to this stuff. Go for the 20 pounds, plus good health and maintaining it off.

Roofies - putting the sensual back into consensual
    diet is the key!! I don't know how she eats right now, but in May I starting eating 4-6 meals a day, high protein and next to zeo carbs and lost 23 pounds in less than 2 months. have her clean up her diet.

Originally posted by KillahBee
    diet is the key!! I don't know how she eats right now, but in May I starting eating 4-6 meals a day, high protein and next to zeo carbs and lost 23 pounds in less than 2 months. have her clean up her diet.

I agree with everyone! Diet is where it's at. I lost about 30lbs in a little over 2 months with diet alone.

Good Broly
    In addition to diet (by far the most important) is the cardio. When I wanted to lose weight (and some extra size) I did sprints 2 times a week. Between the diet and sprinting, I could tell a difference REALLY fast.

DNP
    I think ketosis could shed 20 lbs in 2 months...although how much of that will be water...I dunno.

She can lose 20 with Adkins in 2 months. Just make sure she drinks the water she is required to and remember - it's NOT a high protein low carb diet - it's a high FAT low carb diet.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    tell her if she wants to keep it off she needs to really change her habits, not just 'diet.' I'd suggest she start changing the way she eats a little bit every week until her diet is clean - unwanted fat will disappear after that, especially if you have her do some sprinting and gym work.