Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to workout?

mongolrascal

[FONT=&quot]Everyone tells me that working out more than an hour is bad, but i feel i can't do anything under 2. The thing is that i take 4 min rests (which i have read is the optimal for strenght training). Trying to reach 225 1RM (currently at 145 5*5). Hace been training for 2/3 weeks then stopped for other 3 and now i'm back at it[/FONT]

it has been proven in studies but MORE IMPORTANTLY actual real life experience that training for more than 90 minutes is actually counter productive

go to the gym, handle your business, and leave. if you want to count post workout stretching as working out then that is fine but even so it should never exceed 90 minutes. you should be able to handle shit in 40-75 minutes that is all

strength training takes time. just working out everyday 2 hours and pounding your body into the dirt is only going to get you injured.

Depending on your rest periods, stretching, prepping, adding in cardio, workout lengths vary wildly. Do what works for you without overtraining, allowing enough time to recover.

Everyone tells me that working out more than an hour is bad, but i feel i can't do anything under 2. The thing is that i take 4 min rests (which i have read is the optimal for strenght training). Trying to reach 225 1RM (currently at 145 5*5). Hace been training for 2/3 weeks then stopped for other 3 and now i'm back at it

Err why did you stop?

Top Bottom