Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long should you teach technique

DanCast

I wanted to know what others thought about how long one should train a client with zero experience on how to lift. It’s been 5 sessions where we have only worked on lifting technique. Maybe another week and then I can start to add some weight to the kids routine. What do you guys think?

It is going to vary person to person. Some people will get it right away, and others will take a lot of coaching before it clicks for them.

I wanted to know what others thought about how long one should train a client with zero experience on how to lift. It’s been 5 sessions where we have only worked on lifting technique. Maybe another week and then I can start to add some weight to the kids routine. What do you guys think?

Let's start with are you qualified or doing a buddy a favour?

Just keep on them to study and use proper technique in the mirror. Honestly its better to get great technique and form then worry about lifting heavy.

Teach the client about the proper form. See if the client can be consistent attending the training as well.

Top Bottom