Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long should I train?

Timirlan

How long should the training sessions be? Justwondering if there is any sort of a staple time limit for workingout. I usually train for an hour, or so, including warm up – soundsgood?

the objective of weight training is to break your muscle fibers down, and then they will grow back stronger and bigger

you can accomplish this in 30 minutes or you can accomplish this in 90 minutes.. it really boils down to your training style

I don't think that going to the gym for 2 hours and spending most of the time trying to get pussy or socializing is good, just like I don't think going for 15 minutes and doing 3 sets then leaving is good either. you want to accomplish your goal of what i said above and leave

If you workout diligently, don't talk much and wait for the machines to be free, the training session should not be longer than 45-60 minutes. This is the time where you can give the most of you during the training session, and training for longer will barely give you any benefits. In fact, many people doing HIT training will be done in like 30 minutes, and they do get some amazing results. So it is a matter of how effectively you train.

Your workouts should be about 45-60 minutes.

Warm ups and cool downs are individual and depend on age, past injuries, training experience etc. My warm ups are usually 15 minutes and my cool downs are about 15 minutes.

All in all my workouts usually take about 90 minutes when it's all done. I also shower after working out so I budget 2 hours for my gym trip each day.

My workouts are generally 4-5 days per week around 45 minutes each. I will follow that up with 30 minutes of cardio a few times per week as well.

Top Bottom