Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long can I train while injured

Apolel

I injured my knees playing pickup basketball when I turn a certain way and felt my knee buckle. I went to the doctor and he said that it was just a strain and I should take some time off. My problem is I'm a weightlifter and I left at least three times a week. Should I try to train through this injury or do I need to take time away and how long can I go without weight training

You should take time off and rest before you train again at least until knee feel better
you can do some light upper body

I injured my knees playing pickup basketball when I turn a certain way and felt my knee buckle. I went to the doctor and he said that it was just a strain and I should take some time off. My problem is I'm a weightlifter and I left at least three times a week. Should I try to train through this injury or do I need to take time away and how long can I go without weight training

Only a problem if you let it be.

Take the time off. Ask your doc how long

I would take the recommend taking the time off and letting it heal before you injure it worse and have to take more time off

Top Bottom