Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How I lost over 100lbs.. (Female) Before and after photos..

Tabbyh

Wow! Go easy guys! I was recomended to post here as ive been a long time reader.

I was extremely nervous to put this at first let alone do the interview I did for a website recently!.

I made this account a long time ago and planned to show some of my progress pictures.. I'd waited ages and now decided it's finally time to "woman" up and post them.

I'm a female who suffered with PCOS (pcos polycystic ovarian syndrome) I was told i'd be FAT for my entire life, I weighed over 240lbs look at me now! (before and after pictures + my story)

I've uploaded a few pictures to show the changes in slow motion, (Obviously I dont have any more revealing ones of when I was fat!) who'd want to see those anyway..?

Anyway my main goal for now is to ADD some muscle mass! I dropped down to 8stone at one point (the one where i'm fully clothed) Since then i've really just pushed my self to build alot more muscle, I'm wanting to work on my biceps, and triceps currently, and i'm getting a boob job lol.

I think i've done Well on my development overall, and my next goal is to take a few photos of the stomach, i've got 2 abs visible, and wish to get a full 6pac look, but at the moment i'm bulking and hoping to build up my biceps/triceps to a decent level. I feel they lack compared to my shoulders.

Anyway I'm new to this so go easy on me! lol.

http://www.purelifts.com/tabbys-amazing-pcos-transformation/

I did an interview for that site for any other girls suffering with PCOS, because help in the UK is pretty much impossible! Let alone the usa...

Honest opinions reviews welcome!.

Good job on the weight loss you look dramatically different in the after pictures. A good diet and weight/ resistance training will always get you results but too many females are resistant to lifting weights. In my opinion muscle in no way makes a girl looks masculine I'm much more attracted to girls with muscles. You also can tell how much more confident you are in your after pics.

Good job on the weight loss you look dramatically different in the after pictures. A good diet and weight/ resistance training will always get you results but too many females are resistant to lifting weights. In my opinion muscle in no way makes a girl looks masculine I'm much more attracted to girls with muscles. You also can tell how much more confident you are in your after pics.

Thank you!, yeah I had no confidence what so ever, who would?

you are getting some good definition in your legs which is one of the harder body parts to develop. What kind of diet are you following to keep the weight off now? Also what kind of lifting routine are you currently doing? I was overweight a few years ago and followed a carb cycling diet with heavy resistance training and 6-10 cardio sessions a week so always like to hear specifics of body transformations.

Wow, amazing job on the weight loss. I can see a total transformation!

you are getting some good definition in your legs which is one of the harder body parts to develop. What kind of diet are you following to keep the weight off now? Also what kind of lifting routine are you currently doing? I was overweight a few years ago and followed a carb cycling diet with heavy resistance training and 6-10 cardio sessions a week so always like to hear specifics of body transformations.

Well what I do with dieting is I go to 30 grams or under carbs a day, the anabolic diet actually works well here, when bulking I can go upto 100 grams, but I still prefer to use healthier fats for my calories and it works much better for me.

Extra virgin Olive oil, Omega 3 etc.

Training wise, I'm doing circuit training when dieting and 3 days sprints. The weight circuits is 4 days a week, when bulking I might train with weights 4-6 times a week depending on the routine/goals.

I like the 5/3/1 program a lot, and I've used Big beyond belief before..

I'm also a fan of high frequency training too.

Do you do alot of volume and lighter weights or do you like to go heavy when weight training. You also don't look like you have very much excess skin from the large drop in weight so you have lost gradually and the right way

Really depends on my routine, i've used 5/3/1 where I go very heavy, ive used high volume, Depends what my goals are and I like to change routines every 3 to 5 weeks to keep things fresh.

Top Bottom