Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good were Dorian Yates Genetics?

Dorian yates Genetics

• Below Average (Hardgainer)

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Average

Votes: 41 8.2%
  • Good

Votes: 88 17.6%
  • Very, very good

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • MONSTER GENETICS!!! MUTANT!!!! GOD OF BODYBUILDING GENETICS!!

Votes: 196 39.3%

• Total voters
i always used to think shawn ray should have won the olympia back in those days...he definelty has a more "good looking" aspect to him. and then in july i was in victoria station in london and i walked past dorian yates wearing a cut off shirt (with some other bb). and i was like FUCKING HELL!! he was absolutely massive. and not only that, but strirated too. and that is at a stage where he's known to be considerably smaller.
and yeah, i've heard off various lads down the gym he parties like an animal these days. nice guy though, i had a brief chat with him.
i'd say he's got good genetics but a lot of it is balls to the wall training and aas response.

scriptfactory said:
This is a poorly worded statement. :) I weigh about 255 at 6'1" and have a 38" waist. I'm a fatty. I'm sure there are more people with average genetics that can weigh this much. I've never even touched juice. ;) I agree with everything else you said.

I am about 257-261 and am only 5'9. My waist is 36. I'm got some fat too, but I've also have never touched juice. I would like to though.

nobody has ever been as big as Yates with his conditioning. Ronnie onstage is a lardass compared to Yates onstage. Yates was the best-conditioned monster of all time. Nobody has matched him in that regard.

Dorian might not have been the most symetrical BB of all time, but he is still my favourite. Mainly coz of his dicipline and training intensity, like when he injured his shoulder, thigh, and biceps before 94 Mr O and still won!!! I also think he had the best back in his time as Mr O, and lets not forget another thing, he is the only Mr O who didnt live in US.

Mick

They didn't suck...lol Yates is six time Mr. O... I think that speaks loud and clear!

Dorian has wonderful genetics, but isnt as asthetically pleasing as say shawn ray or flex wheeler, his vasularity is very lacking...Dorian seems to be big jointed and big boned, so his muscles dont puff out from the joint as directly as someone who has small joints like flex...

Either way dorian is a genetic freak, he may not be the most pleasing BB to look at but alot of other factors im sure tie in on these contests

Top Bottom