Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good were Dorian Yates Genetics?

Dorian yates Genetics

• Below Average (Hardgainer)

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Average

Votes: 41 8.2%
  • Good

Votes: 88 17.6%
  • Very, very good

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • MONSTER GENETICS!!! MUTANT!!!! GOD OF BODYBUILDING GENETICS!!

Votes: 196 39.3%

• Total voters
Re: "Joe Weider is a big part of Dorians successé

Jeff_rys said:
The same for Ronnie.....

And for Arnold, Lee, and every body who has been Mr.O.

That´s why people like Lee Priest will never been Mr.O.

Dorian's genetics?

ok guys, not to rip Ronnie or anything- but Dorian made it farther along as to maximizing his genetics. Look at the quality of his conditioning. Sure Ronnies a fucking freak but his only comparable area of superbly conditioned muscle is his ass. Huge muscle bellys don't make the Olympian.

Back in the 80's 2 guys were vaunted for their genetics . Lee Haney and Bob Paris. Now who the fuck wants to be Bob Paris ? Anyway genetics are overrated and misunderstood. Dorian still wins.

Re: Dorian's genetics?

APE OF GOD said:

Back in the 80's 2 guys were vaunted for their genetics . Lee Haney and Bob Paris. Now who the fuck wants to be Bob Paris ? Anyway genetics are overrated and misunderstood. Dorian still wins.

Ape I would agree that they are misunderstood but I disagree that they are overrated. I believe that they are underated. 99% of the people in the world could do the same drug and work out with the same intesity as Dorian but they wouldn't look quite like him. That is where genetics decides who is a freak at the clubs and amature level and who is taking home the Sandow. This is just my strong opinion of course. Everyone is more than entitled to their own.

"how good were Dorian Yates genetics?"

It depends on how you define "good genetics". IMHO good genetics are classifeid by the overall shape of the package. Not by how much mass you can slap onto a frame. It should also look somewhat functional, and atheletic.

I like Shawn Ray, Ken Wheeler, Frank Zane, Darrem Charles, ect. These newer guys are just power lifters who masquerade as body builders. MOST looks like Anthony Clark for the better part of the year.

HEY BUBBA, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT DIDN'T DORIAN WIN 6 OLYMPIA TITLES 92'-97'. AND IF I HAD TO CRITIQUE DORIAN'S PHYSIC I WOULD HAVE TO SAY HIS BICEPS LACKED SOMEWHAT. JUST MY .02 CENTS.

Cornelius, forget about Lee Priest...

"That´s why people like Lee Priest will never been Mr.O."

You know as well as i that if let's say this year Lee Priest would be the winner that this would be a JOKE.

The main key to win is to be huge. But you cannot expect a small guy like Lee to beat Ronnie and the rest of the big boys. This would be ridiculous.
Sentiment does not count here.

I very much prefer Shawn Ray's or Bob Paris' physique over Dorians. Shawn and and even Paris aren't exactly small...they're both really big and surely could bench over 400lbs. Who wants to be a 300lb freak that can bench 600 if every girl that sees you runs away in terror. I'd rather look like Ray Paris and get the chicks.

genetics

Listen up now. People who compare Dorian and Ray are not discussing genetics. What we're talkin' about here is aestheics. That is in other words that which is pleasurable to look at, beautiful in appearence, etc. Now Dorian is an one big ugly mofo. That makes his Olympia wins a victory for all us regular jamochs(sp?) fuck that pretty boy shit . Like I said before Dorian still wins.

It's amazing that for guy who won the Mr.O 6 years has the worst double biceps in the business.
Dorians genetics were above average but they aren't superb.

Top Bottom