Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good were Dorian Yates Genetics?

Dorian yates Genetics

• Below Average (Hardgainer)

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Average

Votes: 41 8.2%
  • Good

Votes: 88 17.6%
  • Very, very good

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • MONSTER GENETICS!!! MUTANT!!!! GOD OF BODYBUILDING GENETICS!!

Votes: 196 39.3%

• Total voters
I must put some people right!

Dorian actually weighed over 300lbs off season. I saw him at a seminar in `94 and he wieghed 302lbs back then. He looked good as well with lots of definition.

Lets not forget that Dorian is the guy who took Bodybuilding to the next level with his freaky size he went to between his first Olympia win in 92 to defend it in `93. He was the first of the Marcus Ruhl`s and Jean pier Fux`s. He had the best back out of all the pros in his olympia reign PERIOD. He may not have been the most symetrical guy but I`d rather be an uncemetrical 300+Lbs than a 210lb Shawn Ray.:D

Politics is right! Like 24/7 said. That's why Paul Demayo dropped out of the olympia in 95'. But what doesn't have politics involed? Dorian is still very much a champ!

i too think that his structure was not one of the best, but he had the discipline and dedication thats why he was the best for so many years

I met Dorian last year in my gym, he was promoting his new supplements, the guywas much much smaller than he was before he retired, however he was a MIni Dorian, same muscle look, but without the siz....All PRO BODYBUILDERS HAVE SICK GENETICS>>>>>THEY ARE ALL BEASTS BEFORE THE JUICE!!!!!

Top Bottom