Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good is the 12-15 rep range for cutting does it bring out cuts and veins better than lower rep ranges

Aceblack29

How good is the 12-15 rep ranges for cutting. Does it bring out muscle seperation and veins better than lower rep ranges.

my thoughts:
lower the reps, larger the muscle.
Higher the reps, longer and leaner the muscle.

I usually do this:
1st set 12-15 reps
2nd set 8-10 reps
3rd set 6-8 reps
4th set 8-10 reps
5th set 12-15 reps

obviously start with low weight and increase to 3rd set and back down, usually 60-120 sec rest, depends on set. works great for me.

Aceblack29 said:
How good is the 12-15 rep ranges for cutting. Does it bring out muscle seperation and veins better than lower rep ranges.

Diet does that bro... not the rep range.

--Techbaseball

Techbaseball said:
Diet does that bro... not the rep range.

--Techbaseball

Yep I have to agree, Its all about the Diet:) If ya wanna see veins ya got to seriously cut down on your bodyfat, you do that with a proper Diet:)

Rep range variation is more about stimulating different muscle fiber types, not about cutting.

If you want your training to burn more calories, then it is about slower reps (4 sec in total) with an explosive positive.

Higher rep range may bring on a better pump, so when you are at a lower bodyfat, you will see the veins more.

Tatyana said:
Rep range variation is more about stimulating different muscle fiber types, not about cutting.

If you want your training to burn more calories, then it is about slower reps (4 sec in total) with an explosive positive.

Higher rep range may bring on a better pump, so when you are at a lower bodyfat, you will see the veins more.

+1

Top Bottom