Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get "cut"

Mr. Big

I'm a powerlifter and now I'd like to get a little cut. I'm just back after a 5 year recovery from an accident. Now I lost 45 pounds when I did a keto diet before I hit the weights. Now I'm pumping and trying the anabolic diet, 2nd week, and just wonder what I have to do to get cut? I'm not a big eater. I'm eating about 5 small meals a day trying to keep my metabolism going. I'll have just a protein drink and call that a meal. Is that enough to keep the metabolism working?? Also I don't want to cut too many carbs because then I lose my strenght. Any suggestions? I do cardio 3 days a week. But like I said I'm only my 2nd week and maybe I just need more time. I actually feel I still don't eat enough, I just don't lose around my waist. Maybe I should just get all my gear put it in a blender and just have it all in one big shot and call it good.

Thanks,

Mr. Big

mr.big..wus up,i also powerlift but only compete in the bench.i also had to learn diet pretty well so i could drop to make weight without losing strength,what worked for me is mon-fri low carb(100 and under) and protein stays at 1.5 grms per lb of bodyweight.i drink between 1-2 gallons of water aday.i don't do cardio and drop weight very easy without it.when i carb up on weekends ihave carbs my first three meals and still stick to good carbs(plain oatmeal,potatoes,yams)shoot for
6-7 meals aday having egg whites,chicken,turkey,tuna,protein shakes(yes they count as meal)even throw in some red meat once in awhile.try theses things and tailor them to suit you,hope i helped alittle.......PEACE:D

Top Bottom