Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get garden hose veins

alfonso Glez

Bros,
I feel like my mass is fine now and definition is very good as well, after working out for months,but I want to have some sick vascularity and garden hose veins especially on my arms, any product in particular your can suggest me for that?

Vascularity is very genetic and based primarily on how low your body fat is. The less body fat you have, the less fat you have underneath the skin and the more veins that show as a result. There really is no secret to it. People always ask me how I am so vascular. It isn't any supplement I take. It's just having a low body fat percentage.

Keep working on brining your body fat levels down. As your body fat continues to decrease, your vascularity will continue to increase.

There are certain supplements you can take that will help increase the pump you get when training which will slightly increase vascularity. But the key word there is slightly. Low body fat and being properly hydrated are the two main things that will increase vascularity. Check out D-spark from n2bm.com. It's a great pre-workout supplement that will help increase the pump you get during your workout.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supps-c29/D-Spark-p239.html

It depends on the definition and development of the muscles. A good pump always helps to pop them up for the time being, but it wont do much if you do not have them already.

Top Bottom