Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to fix ugly biceps

Boris kremer

I have been working out for 2 years already, I'm very pleased with my muscle growth in general but I i hate the gap in between my bicep and elbow, do you think there is way to fix it ?

thanks bros.

You need to realize that the way your biceps looks like and its shape are mostly determined genetically, so most probably there is not much that can be done. You can work on making it bigger, but I personally doubt that will change anything.

Sadly - that's genetics.

You can make a muscle bigger but you can't change your muscle insertions or bone structure.

Honestly, I feel that you are being overly hard on yourself. We are our own worst critics.

I have been working out for 2 years already, I'm very pleased with my muscle growth in general but I i hate the gap in between my bicep and elbow, do you think there is way to fix it ?

thanks bros.

No. Check out one of the most famous BB's of all time. Arnold S. One arm had a longer bicep (his left I think) and the other a shorter bicep with a gap like you mention. So he'd twist a little so as to show the better one towards the viewer.

Those with the gap tend towards a better peak and those with a longer head a bigger arm.

[FONT=&quot]It's simple really, the more the tension, the more the pain, and hence the gain... been doing most of these with not-so-regular diet(vegan diet with oil and carbs and protein of course) and it sure as hell works [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Just do a lot of reps until the breakdown point.[/FONT]

It's simple really, the more the tension, the more the pain, and hence the gain... been doing most of these with not-so-regular diet(vegan diet with oil and carbs and protein of course) and it sure as hell works Just do a lot of reps until the breakdown point.

And, as if by magic, the gap will be gone ha ha. Cures baldness too

Top Bottom